Monday 23 February 2015

Still rolling

Will it never end?

3 kitchen cupboards - I can pull out my baking stuff so easily, I know exactly how many stored items are there and my bowls are easily accessed along with the hand mixer, the electric carving knife and various other kitchen attachments and whizzers,
*
*
*
*
and
*
*
*
*
wait for it
*
*
*
*
the under stairs cupboard


I'm rather fed up with folding plastic bags but I will not throw them away unless they are a waste bin liner. New plastic bags are put in the kitchen drawer to be used for the homemade bread, crummy bread bags are used as bin liners and are stored under the stairs. Good quality plastic bags are taken shopping along with the large supermarket fabric bags. I can get my ironing board out from under there now without pulling out, or knocking over, other items. Oh joy!
*
*
*
*
I know how many bottles of wine and sherry are under the stairs too!

Oh joyous joy!

xx

4 comments:

  1. you certainly are on a roll. Do you fancy popping over and starting on our house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job there
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been very busy. I took a look at some Marie Kondo videos on YouTube after reading some of your posts from last week. She has some interesting ideas and ways of folding things. It also led me to watch some other interesting videos about packing carry on suitcases (something I am really bad at) and folding and storing fitted sheets and other bedding. I may incorporate some of the techniques I learned into any reorganisations/decluttering sessions I do in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am anal and fold all my plastic bags, I will have to show how on my blog, I hate bags falling out of places

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.