Wednesday 19 December 2012

Mum's Advent Calendar 19, Days Left 6

Kitchen Window - December 2012

I can't put much on the window sill now as the window is awash with condensation, being the only single glazed window in the house. The funny black thing is one of the feet off the hob pan support. It keeps falling off when I clean the bits on top of the oven.


This Christmas tree twinkles in the light ...


... and this Christmas tree will accompany the sweeties this morning to welcome Day 19.


xx

Welcome to my new followers and welcome to all the 'new' bloggers who comment from time to time. When I read the comments I always like to 'click' on the names to view people's blogs and see what others have been up to. Many bloggers have completed their preparations and decorations and are looking forward to the Christmas break. My trees are nearing completion - Christmas will soon be here.


7 comments:

  1. Love the little sparkly tree :)
    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its in the last pic!
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little tree - cute!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. An easy one to find today. I love the little sparkly tree on your windowsill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of all the windows in the house the kitchen window is my favorite, yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The crystal tree is gorgeous...I've never seen one like that before.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want your little tree! Crochet tree easy to see!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.