Monday 25 February 2013

Back to playing

"Let me in!"


"Not likely!"


"Go on then. I'll lower the drawbridge."


I had fun making this model (6080) with all the horses and knights in shining armour. It builds very quickly with large castle pieces.

It looks like my town is not the only place where the bad and the ugly surface, judging by all the comments yesterday.


My walk today was down to the gym for a swim, a workout on the torture machines, a dance and a bit of Tai Chi followed by a walk back home. I didn't have the beautiful scenery shown in the video but the streets were a lot tidier walking another way!


Welcome to my new followers and commenters. Hope you've had some time to play today.

xx








8 comments:

  1. It looks like you've been having fun playing. I never had Playmobil as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wished for toys like that when I was a kid. My favorite was logs that you made into buildings and a flying snoopy (on a wire, one of the earlier remote control ones that if I had today would be worth a couple hundred dollars!) Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved playing with Lego as a kid - still do now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the playmobil figures,,, looks like you had a bit of fun. I have been playing with my hexies today,,,not as much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to play in the kitchen, I made your Bero cake up and it did not get cold, it "evaporated". I now have 2 more in the oven 1 to your exact recipe and the other with a spoonful of cocoa powder and soft brown sugar and chopped dates, a special request from my next door neighbours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No play time today for me mum, I was in work from 8.30 am to 7pm!! My sons loved lego and I bet they still have theirs in their dads loft!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we still have some Lego knights in the attic, and some pirates. Good to see that yours has come out to play again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.