Tuesday 5 February 2013

A Tale of Two Books

Two books, one I enjoyed reading and one I didn't.

F2F by Phillip Finch is about a new kind of predator, a psychopathic genius, stalking the Internet and Can't Let Go by Jane Hill is a psychological suspense about a girl who has built her life on a lie.


I should have put one of the books down as the plot went round and round and did not really come to a satisfactory conclusion.

The other book I couldn't put down even though I was certain that I'd read it before. The plot was built up over different chapters and was gripping right up until the end.

Should I tell you which book was which? No, I don't think so - I'm sure that everyone's taste for fiction is different. I've now got 2 more books on the go (one for upstairs and one for downstairs) plus a book on the Kindle. These New Year Resolutions are a doddle!

xx


8 comments:

  1. Ooh - I know Jane - she's a fantastic comedian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always got at least 3 books going, one an actual book to read while I'm eating, one on my Kindle and one in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would recomend Sophie Hannah if you like a good thriller but as I'm not sure which book you enjoyed perhaps I shouldn't ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a couple of books from the CS,, waiting to start them,, if you like a light hearted read try M.C. Beaton and her 'Agatha Raisin' series. Not heard of your 2 authors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always read one book at a time, I think I'd get confused between the plots if I was reading more than one at once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont seem to be doing much reading at the moment. If I'm honest I havent felt like reading for weeks now.I expect I will pick it up again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't beat a good thriller on cold dark winter nights! I will have a look out for these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know if you've ever read Mo Hayder. Start with 'Birdman' not for the faint hearted though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.