Thursday 18 August 2011

Oh I do like to stroll along the prom, prom, prom

It must be a holiday - another walk along the prom (or rather the shore).


The tide was coming in


as we watched from the shoreline.


DH and DB studied the erosion


of the mud!


I studied the shells - thousands of them.


Is it Frock Thursday?


I managed to take a picture of the high speed train at the first shot.

Happiness is ...



... going out with friends and 


... receiving a bunch of flowers from DB

just because!

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely stroll with DB!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cheerful! Do we get to see the frock or are you making us wait until tomorrow? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love walking on the beach, more so if its full of shells. It looks a beautiful beach, where abouts are you? My nearest beach full of shells is probably North Wales..a two hour drive :( I cant wait to move! love Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good try, Vix. My fashion sense is non- existent. I may give you 'peeps' every now and again - we'll see!
    xx
    Justine, we were at Hest Bank near Lancaster.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks an interesting beach. I love shells and pebbles, and the possibility of fossils.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like a lovely walk nothing beats a bit a time spent by the sea. Good to hear your relaxing and having fun, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures. I love your green vase, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.