Monday 24 February 2014

Mystery object

Briony from Crafty Cats Corner was close in guessing frills and lace. The mystery object is for making hairpin lace. The wool is wound around and crochet stitches hold it together in the middle.


It's quite easy but I wondered what on earth do you do with a length of frilly wool. Then I turned to Youtube and a whole new craft world opened up. Here is my humble sample.


The lady on this video has her own website which includes crochet and knitting too. Amazing.


xx

2 comments:

  1. I have seen this before but never tried it, it looks lovely!
    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never guessed. Everything will be having lace added now, there'll be no stopping you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.