Friday 2 November 2012

Up and down sort of day

Oh, Mum from Simply Living Blog
She had a sudden whim (To find Nicky Nook - my parents took me and my best friend  there when I was little and I wanted to walk there again and see the 'Black Mountain'. I had A friend kindly showed me the way.)
To climb right up to the top of the hill (Wonderful views from the top.)






And to climb right down again.

And when she was up, she was up, (Still up here.)



And when she was down, she was down, (That's where we're headed.)


(Here's down. Grizedale brook.)



And when she was only half way up ...

... she tripped over her boots and landed sprawled out on the muddy grass!

The 'mountain' we climbed.



Down in the valley

A very 'interesting' tree

Lovely scenery.

More information here.

7 comments:

  1. Looks a beautiful area. Hope you didn't hurt yourself when you fell over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that looks a climb! hope you're ok and didn't get too wet, muddy or hurt when you took that tumble xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like a beautiful walk (if you stay upright!).
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely scenery, worth the climb to see it. Hope you're ok after your little trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photographs, and you had the weather! I love it when you take us for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, I'm not surprised you wanted to go back.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.