Tuesday 3 January 2012

Keep active

Walkies time with our visitors.


We passed some beautiful railings,


some beautiful stonework,


a different pattern outside each door


and guess where we ended up? 




I know what's at the end now because the tide was out. It's not that exciting.


Looks like some sort of sports equipment. Anyone for basket ball?


It was a sunny but very windy day. These birds were sailing on the wind.


I'm afraid we had to call at the local hostelry for our lunch - I did have a salad (good) but then I hoovered up some left-over chips (not good). It was a good start though, wasn't it?

Hello to my new followers. I hope you enjoy your visits.
xx

13 comments:

  1. I love the stonework, that's so pretty. What else could you do with leftover chips? Waste not want not is what I say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures. Im so glad i stumbled upon this blog so i could follow you.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so pretty! looks like a lovely day out! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it looks like a beautiful area. Hoovered up the chips, it is hard not to I must admit!. Great with the salad though. I went for a walk today had to head back got soaked!
    It was torrential the rain. Keep up the good work x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took very similar photos when I visited in October half term . It was a beautiful day then too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it interesting, the things found on a walk? Love the pebbles in patterns. The metal thing looked like a fire beacon until I saw that there was no base to it. Wonder what it really is?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE YOUR walk.

    Was wet and wild today, I didn't venture out.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely walk,I imagine the lunch was yummy...and balanced lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lovely day. How I'd love to step out of that door onto the pebbled pattern each morning!
    Ellie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos. I love the pebble mosaic. We did that at the bottom of the garden a few years ago. Some of the pebbles have come loose now though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way that a walk with a camera helps you to see interesting and unexpected things. The wrought iron railings are beautiful.

    Those marshy mudflats must be a good place for birds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those pebbled patterns outside the doors. Someone has spent a lot of time making them. Just beautiful.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely photo's the beach has such a calming affect. Happy new year, dee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.