14. Christmas crackers
One must always have on a silly hat on when eating Christmas Dinner. This ritual is a must.
1. Why was the turkey in the pop group?
Because the was the only one with drumsticks.
2. What do snowmen wear on their heads?
An ice cap.
3. Why was the snowman looking through the carrots?
He was picking his nose.
4. What did Adam say the day before Christmas?
"It's Christmas, Eve."
He sends them to an Elf Farm.
6. What happened to Santa when he went speed dating?
He pulled a cracker.
7. What did Cinderella say when her photos didn't arrive on time?
One day my prints will come.
8. What's a dog's favourite carol?
Bark, the Herald Angels Sing.
9. What do snowmen have for breakfast?
10. What is Santa's favourite pizza?
One that's deep-pan, crisp and even.
Sometimes the snapper doesn't work and no bang is heard. Most times it does and everybody goes OOOH!
Can you remember the present you received from last year's cracker? What would you like to find in your Christmas cracker?