Friday 16 December 2016

P is for ...

Post


Are they posted? Are you an early poster or a late one? Do you wait until you receive a card before you send one or don't you send any at all? Most of my cards are everlasting cards now. I make card and send, the recipient sends it back the next year. We keep swopping cards each year so no new ones need to be bought. Once the card is full of greetings then I retire it and make a new one. They are all reminders of friends and family.



I am linking with Julie over at KCsCourt.

xx

5 comments:

  1. This year will be the first that I have not sent out cards. Guess what. I have received more cards this year than ever before and I warned people that I would not be doing cards this year.

    Guess I might have to rethink this.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mail early, didn't get mine out till the 5th of December this year and it felt really late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send early. Then the first ones that arrive here are all from people I havent sent one to.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always send early, but I have a friend who's card always arrives on first of December every year without fail!

    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a sweet idea!!! I sent a few but not many this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.