In the bin:-
1. cat food pouches
2. plastic wrap off the chicken
3. plastic bags off the veg.
4. edge of the plastic from the stuffing
5. butter wrapper
6. cake liner
7. cat treaty wrapper
8. foil that wrapped the beef that had been saved from a previous meal
9. grotty bits of left over cat food
10. grotty bits from the sink drainer
11. floor bits from sweeping the kitchen floor
12. plaster dust and bits from sweeping the newly plastered under stairs loo
13. 'sucked' bones from the chicken dinner
14. 'window' from an envelope (the paper was recycled)
I don't think that's all but it's all I can remember at the moment. The bin under the sink is nearly full.
So much for ...
I have a long way to go.
PS - the bin liner was a recycled plastic bag but than now ends up in landfill.