Thursday 16 February 2017

Through the day

The rainbow blanket was coming on a treat - or so I thought - until I looked more closely. I'm going to have to pull nearly half of it back as I've missed a line of clusters off one side. Oh poo!


I'm trying to organise my shoes which tend to just be thrown in the bottom of the wardrobe so I thought of utilising this scarf hanger for my ballroom dancing sandals.


I just hung the shoes on the horizontal loops. However, I still had no room for this hanger on the rails so I resorted to Plan B ...



… which was to use an I-kee-hah basket to hold them - sorted!


Now that was such a good idea that I organised my flip flops the same way. No 'poo' here.


I wonder how long the bottom of my wardrobe will stay neat and tidy?



I must have caught the organising bug because I then moved on to the various leads that I use for phone, Kindle and computer. These were coiled and hung on bulldog clips on my lp bowl.


The plugs are stored inside.


That's enough for the day, I think.

xx

PS - My Filofax Blog shows how I organised my Washi tape today.

11 comments:

  1. My shoes never stay sorted and if they do the cat goes in to resort them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must ask........... Are they old records, and did you make the bowls? I make bowls from old records. They make good flower pots too, they already have a hole in the bottom!

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bowl was a present and is made from a relatively modern LP. I used to make bowls from old '78s years ago.

      Delete
  3. Its annoying when that happens when crocheting or knitting. The colours are lovely

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you doing a border on your blanket ?If so,I would disguise the mistake in the border.It would be worth trying it before you undo it.Dancing shoes and flip flops .I don!t have either!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to do a border but I'd made the same mistake further down which I was going to disguise. It was too much when I made the same mistake again. I'm going to have to be more vigilant.

      Delete
  5. What a shame about your blanket, but the colours are fab! My shoes tend to be thrown in the bottom of my wardrobe. I really should take better care of them. You've done a great job organising yours. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about the blanket, but I do love the colours.

    Great job on the organizing!!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did that with the last two dish cloths I tried, they never did get redone! I bought a couple at the thrift store instead. I once unraveled a tiny cotton thread round 42 inch diameter doily seventy five times! That one broke me, I never did another, but I did finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I struggled to see the mistakes! I always make it a rule to have one mistake in my knits!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.