My target for today was to finish the rhombi which go around the edge of the 2012 blanket and sew them together and then sew them around the edge of the blanket.
- sewing in all the ends
- sewing them together
- finding out I didn't have enough
- finding out I'd made one of them incorrectly (after I'd unpicked it several times)
- working out how to do the corners
- finding out that the middle large square is not going to lie flat even after I'd got out the ironing board to iron it
- unpicking the middle large square and taking off one of its rounds
- sewing back in the middle large square
- agreeing that one of my crazy pieces was not quite right
- taking most of the day up until now to do this
Fostermummy you are a marvel volunteering to sew our squares together. I'm bog eyed now and considering opening a new sherry!
Target not met. Could do better.
Welcome new follower. I'm not always moaning and groaning - only now and again.
Edited to add
... and the cat keeps getting in the way!