Sunday 1 April 2012

And a wonderful time was had by all

That says it all really. Thank you to everyone who contributed and commented yesterday. We've had one late (tut, tut) stall holder so if you didn't get round everybody do 'have another look'. This is another very talented lady.

Later in the year I think we'll have another Tea Party but for now it's time to rest.

I've finished painting the fences!

But we don't ever finish, (or rest), do we? I'm off to sow some mange-tout. We've got the frames up and the sun is shining.

Thank you all, once again and hello to my new follower. Normal service will be resumed, maybe, as soon as possible.
xx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! That was a lot of fun.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very enjoyable, Mum, thank you for hosting it. Glad to hear that the fences are finished, I'm sure you heaved a sigh of relief when that last panel got finished. The mangetout I sowed last week are already up, though they're still in the greenhouse at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the spring fair, I got to see some interesting things that people had made :) Will we have a summer fair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great Spring Fair. Alice my niece and I loved it!

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting the Spring Fair. I had a lovely time and ate delicious cake, washed down with tea served in a vintage cup! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun we should do it again next year lol..when we are refreshed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.