Sunday 15 April 2012

Hello there

So this is what the cat is looking at!


Four more squares are now ready to wend their way to Fostermummy for use in a Bloggy Blanket, with colours for all tastes! Three of these started out as small squares with a centre 'flower' as a start for another blanket. The fourth was a 'first' crochet square done by a friend to which I added one more round - I've got another one somewhere. I'll have to find it.


PS I've left replies for Welsh Poppy, Jill and Sft. Welcome to my new follower. I hope you enjoy your visits. It's very colourful round here at the moment!

6 comments:

  1. They're all nice but I particularly like the zingy one in the top left corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to contribute to the blanket but I can't crochet. Have tried from a book and inspite of doing cross stitch, knitting and other crafts, can't get to grips with hooking. Good luck it's such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sal, you can contribute. Knitted squares are fine as long as they are 12cm by 12cm. Hope you can join in. Thank you for your comment.
      xx

      Delete
  3. Loving the colours, can't wait to see the finished article.

    Arwedd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bottom left hand is my favourite. Love those blues.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many do we want on each blanket?
    This one is up to 12 squares so far! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.