Friday 13 April 2012

A flash of Colour

I spotted a flash of yellow and on closer inspection saw a clump of these beautiful flowers


Perhaps I should try spotting all the flowers in my Flower Fairies book.




It was a lovely day for a walk.


On today's walk home from the CS look what was in the sky.


It was the biggest rainbow ever spanning 3 streets - a very low and wide arch of colour.

Welcome to my new follower. I hope you and everyone who's reading had a lovely day today. The sun is still shining here.




9 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful post!

    We LOVE cowslips!

    Have a few growing wild behind our summer house.

    I love the flower fairies book, aren't those poems beautiful.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lovely and sunny down in Dorset!
    Cowslips are just lovely.
    Ellie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cowslips- they remind me of my childhood. I was lucky enough to live in a place where there were fields full of them in Spring and wild flower meadows in Summer - magical memories.Thanks Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Flower Fairies, and what a fabulous rainbow.

    Lovely post.

    Arwedd xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a lovely day.It has been mostly sunny here and I managed to get out for a while in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely to find cowslips. We don`t get them here on our sandy soil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those yellow flowers are very pretty and the rainbow spectacultar.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your photos. Take us on some more walks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.