Saturday 19 January 2019

Poo buns

I wouldn't win a baking competition ...


but these buns, done in the microwave, taste just like chocolate buns and only took three and a half minutes to cook.


xx

PS for Marlene. I usually stop wearing flip flops in October and start wearing them again in the spring but I've been wearing them over winter when the weather is warm (ish). I very rarely wear socks even with boots. I much prefer my feet to be free. The flip flops in yesterday's picture are my favourite ones for walking in at the moment but I also wear Birkenstocks Gizehs.

4 comments:

  1. I love my toes out, but this time of year they are always covered. Roll on the warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to find somebody the same as me! I retired 11 years ago after 36 years of teaching 5/6 year old children -every day of which I enjoyed( well almost every day) but it is great to do your own thing.Congrats on being a wise woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never wear socks. But my boots have a warm lining....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I walk around in bare feet at home summer and winter. I do put tights on when I go out in the winter, but as soon as the temperature rises back to bare feet going out. I used to annoy my mum no end because she was always moaning at me to put something on my feet!

    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.