Monday 7 January 2019

Normal?

Celebrations are over, left overs in the process of being eaten up, visitors on their way home and we are gradually getting back to 'normal'. Just need to clear Christmas away as it's all been dumped on the dining room table. I think I'll sort the cards out first and as most of them are homemade ones that travel backwards and forwards each year. I can envelope them all up this month and just have to sign and address them in December. 


The decorations will be boxed up and labelled and put in the loft for another year and the presents used, displayed or eaten!


We ate, drank and made merry with birthdays, Christmas, New Year and more birthdays and are now eating the minimum so we can feel healthy again. 


My 'normal' will be dancing, swimming, walking. reading and looking after the home and garden plus going out for a meal every now and again. I did make a resolution to post a picture every day but that's gone by the board already. 

I wish you all best wishes for a year of health and happiness with friends and family.

xx

PS The resolution has been reinstated and here are the first 6 days of the year.

1st

Spot the son and grandchild

2nd

Bracing walk along the prom

3rd

Bracing walk in the park

4th

Family Chinese evening

5th

Jigsaw completed. Just the crossword left to do

6th

Decs down - bye bye tree

xx



9 comments:

  1. It looks like you enjoyed a lovely Christmas time. I love the idea of posting a photograph every day but I know I'd never get around to it. I'm looking forward to seeing more of yours though. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope you manage to post a picture a day, i do love piccy blog posts, looks like you had a great Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double Love for the jigsaw as it fulfils my two favourite hobbies. Buffet looked a treat too-yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great Christmas, and birthdays. I love the daily photos.

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time was had by all. The jigsaw puzzle looks like it was challenging. We are just finishing one that is of a pile of loose change with no box picture to guide us. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Christmas you had. I really enjoyed your daily photos.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos of a lovely time. Thanks for sharing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.