Saturday 12 January 2019

Here and now

Just had a bath and now settling down in the loft room with To Do list to sort and crocheting to hand.


The Best Bit Book is open for today. It's already been filled in for the last 3 years - doesn't time just fly by. Must make a New Year's Resolution to neaten up my handwriting.


The computer's on ready to go playing and YT-ing.


Hair is wet and I'm dressed in my kimono for lazing about.


This is here and this is now - normal routines resuming for early evening de-stressing. I'll go downstairs later and finish off with a bit of TV viewing with DH.

xx

2 comments:

  1. A good go around with yarn always helps me destress. I hope you enjoyed your day.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.