Sunday 20 January 2019

Cleaning routine - kitchen

Yesterday was hob, microwave and fridge day. I don't do a deep clean every time but I did with the fridge today.

With the hob out of the way ...


and the microwave too,

 

I took everything out of the fridge and washed all the shelves and the inside with hot soapy water. The inside door holds the milk, cold tap water bottles, fresh orange juice, eggs and the spray cream as it wouldn't stand up in the main fridge.


Plenty of left overs to eat up in the fridge. The lard and butter are at the top back with tartare and horseradish sauce jars. Chicken casserole awaits us tonight and pork chops tomorrow. The cheeses are in the white container with the salady stuff at the bottom. I try to keep things in containers or wrapped up for easy access.


I got carried away and did a quick tidy of the coffee and tea cupboard,



cleaning of the cupboard fronts,  (Flat fronts are much easier to clean than contoured ones) ...


and finished off making some chocolate cornflake bites.


xx

6 comments:

  1. A busy day but the results are great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tea and coffee cupboard it looks very 'posh'. I should be doing a bit of a kitchen clean up - perhaps when I have finished clearing the dumping ground that will become the pantry in a few days time - then maybe I will be able to display my things on the shelves as lovely as your cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the sun was shining in the other day Iwas shamed into doing my cupboard fronts. They looked awful. I then got carried away and cleaned the appliances. It felt really good afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always cleaning the front of my kitchen cupboards, choosing pale yellow was a mistake, every drip or mark always shows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always seem to be cleaning the front of my fridge, for some reason it always seems to be covered in dust or fingerprints. Cupboards not so much so.

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.