Wednesday 9 January 2019

Mum, can you just ...

So and so asked if you would crochet another one as she's expecting again. 

I said, yes, as you do and here's the beginning of the cot blanket done in a zigzag pattern which can be found here.


Fiddly to start off at first but easy as the work progresses. I'm a bit fed up of counting 7 up the hill and 7 down the hill but all is going smoothly and I should be finished before the baby's due. When I've finished this one I'll probably start another just in case I hear those words again.

"Mum, can you just ...."

xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely colours, it can get boring counting up and down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely gorgeous

    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blanket is going to be so pretty and I love the pattern and congratulations fir the new little one.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours. I have done a similar pattern only with knitting.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be beautiful. Such lovely colours!
    cc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.