Friday 18 January 2019

Gym exercising at home

Exercise this morning was a shopping trip with my trusty trolley. These trips involve walking plus lifting and pulling heavy weights. Pulling all that weight seems to have stretched my body. I've always wanted longer legs ...


... and now (just today) they're very long indeed.


Here's my haul which looks pretty healthy to me.


The wholemeal bread is frozen 4 slices at a time as it's only me who eats it. It's always handy when I've run out of my homemade. The carrots are peeled, put in water and stored in the fridge which keeps them fresh for the week. Some I slice into snacky pieces.


xx

4 comments:

  1. Where's your socks and warm boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all what I buy when I shop too. Never knew that of peeling the carrots putting them in water, thank you for the tip. I too freeze bread into pack of four. I also buy cheddar when on offer and grate and freeze, and if I see a large joint I cook it and freeze the cooked meat into meals for two
    Juie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my shopping trolley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about getting a shopping trolley. Never thought of it being a form of exercise though.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.