… I :-
* prepared beef stew to cook in the slow oven.
* prepared the veg and potatoes.
* made bread.
* hoovered hall stairs, bedrooms, landing and bathroom.
* made some pages for my little planner. (It's much cheaper than buying them and I can make them to my own requirements.)
* made lunch (salad sandwich).
* did my voluntary stint at the CS.
* read the paper.
* cooked the veg and potatoes.
* ate beef stew, broccoli and mashed potato.
* baked the bread.
* put the left-overs in the fridge to make a pie filling for tomorrow.
* had a bath.
* started writing this post.
In a minute I aim to :-
* upload this post.
* read my favourite blogs.
* watch YT.
* play with my Filofax.
* watch a little bit of TV.
* go to bed.
The best bit of the day was finding a green velvet dress at the CS and buying it. It fit perfectly and I've always wanted a green velvet dress.
Tea was good too.
So was receiving a parcel in the post.
Pretty great day really.
Not everyone can find a 'best bit' in their day. I'm very lucky.