My deckchair stripe cot blanket is finally finished. It's taken me an age.
The yarn is from my stash and is mainly made up of cooler colours with pops of bright green and red.
The backing is a recycled again fleece which began its life here.
I find Tunisian stitch quite calming to do and each strip was crocheted individually with all the stripes joined together at the end. It's similar to my other Tunisian blanket but a little larger at 36 inches square.
The edging I started as a dc followed by 2 chain and then I found this tutorial for a polka dot edging which is formed on this first simple row. This is a brilliant edging and grows really quickly.
DS and his wife are visiting with babes later in the summer and I wanted it finished before then.
It's quite thick and warm on both sides.
PS Welcome to yet another follower. I hope you enjoy your visits here.