Wednesday 13 March 2013

Questions, questions ...

... in no particular order.

Who is this person?

Is this the same girl?

Can this person be someone else?

Where did the baby go?

Could this man be involved?

Surely that's the same girl. (Whoops, that's not a question!)

Why's she doing that?

What's he thinking of?

Who, on earth's this person?

Why can't I put this book down?

Why didn't I think of that?

Do you think I'll finish this edge with this little bit of wool?


Answers to the above (apart from the last question) are in the book.

The answer to the last question is ...












Yes.

xx

Welcome to my new follower. I hope you enjoy your visits.

6 comments:

  1. Phew! Its always a relief when you actually have enough wool for that last wee bit!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing. Glad you didn't run out of wool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really must find some time to read, there are so many good books out.

    You managed to finish with that tiny piece of yarn?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.