Wednesday 23 March 2016

Mum's Hunt the Pic

No picture will be harmed or hurt in any way on this Hunt and there will be no stress for pictures or hunters while  the hunt is on. 

I enjoyed taking part in Daisy Row's Photo Scavenger Hunt and thought I'd make one up of my own. In order to de-stress, (I wasn't particularly stressed but as the deadline approached I felt I ought to be able to find all the pics), the entire challenge I have made up my own rules.

1. There is no need to set up any pictures as participants may submit from 1 picture up to 20, so no stress is involved to complete the lot. This opens up the challenge to anyone who doesn't want to tackle finding all the pictures.

2. Pictures may be taken from personal collections and personal blogs so hunts in computer picture galleries are encouraged. Doing this may help to 'tidy up' the 100s of pictures that many of us store on our computers.

3. There will be plenty of time to collect pictures as 'The Hunt' will run until the week of September 19th to 25th and during that week I shall post my finds and links to other Hunters can be made via the comments. There's no need to post pictures before the 19th. Posts can run throughout the week.

Here's the list. The connection between the picture and word can be explained or left to the imagination of the reader and I have deliberately not put the indefinite article (a) in front of each word to allow for more interpretation. 

e.g. Sight could have a picture of eyes or a view (or perhaps a messy bedroom)!
Mistake could be a DIY gone wrong or a spelling mistake on the high street.

1. dream
2. possession
3. passion
4. wonder
5. source
6. tune or song
7. wink
8. comfort
9. thought
10. glance
11. spectacle
12. inspiration
13. sight
14. beauty
15. arrangement
16. grace
17. weakness
18. elegance
19. smell or aroma
20. happiness


If you wish to sign up for this Hunt the Pic then please leave a comment.

Happy Hunting!

xx


7 comments:

  1. Love it, I'll join.
    Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds fun and I've some ideas already.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please may I join in......?
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to kick start my photography so count me in too X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh now it all makes sense!! I e copied down this list so might just join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plus Jackie from Land of the Living Sky 2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.