Monday 7 March 2016

Collections

I think I'm making a another collection. Is there a name for people who do this? Is it one of my hobbies? Could I be a collectoholic? A look at the Collections label shows the makings of an addiction.

I seem to be collecting blogs at the moment - my own. My Filofax blog is a record for me and I'm quite enjoying my Filofax adventures but here's another blog - hot off the press - and, again it's for me but it may be of interest to others. (If it's not to you then read no further than its title and certainly don't click anything!)


:)

xx

PS Welcome to my new followers - I'm not too sure about one follower so I've not visited their link, having read somewhere that it's not a good idea. Beware.

If it is a good link I apologise but I'm not taking the risk.

7 comments:

  1. Definitely a clutterholic. I drive my husband mental by sneakily getting rid. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am a collectoholic. I collect so many things that my husband sometimes wonders if I could be a hoarder in disguise.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a collector, stopped now...............
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think there is a little collector in all of us :-) I know I collect mainly vintage kitchen goodies. I am intrigued by the blog title you shared off for a look now :-) Have a lovely week, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok popped over and all I can say is" Oh Dear Poor Old Cat", dee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wags won't go out in the cold without a coat on! Our cat is not used to wearing anything so promptly stands still then falls over purring!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Coming your way tomorrow for 4 days-please ask fir dry weather. :-))) Catriona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.