Wednesday 30 March 2016

Close ups

My cover the shopping trolley idea is shelved for the moment as I feel that the deckchair strip Tunisian stitch would be better suited to another cot blanket.


My dress of choice today is living in the hopes that summer will come soon.


My Kindle cover is blossoming.


I keep my wools in my hen basket - school domestic science lessons always spring to mind when I carry this about. I blame them all on my wonderful cr** culinary skills today.


I can't throw away present bags. This one is being used as a waste paper basket in the hobby room.


More lines!


The cushion door stop is blooming too, so perhaps it is summer in this room.


The sun is shining but the wind is cold. I'll stay cocooned in this room for a while longer.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love all your colour, it does feel as if the warmer weather is on it's way, we just need to get by the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely colours, materials and textures in this post Mum, now the clocks have gone forward its lovely to hear the lighter nights summer and the warmer weather will soon be here :-) dee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.