Saturday 28 September 2013

Who, where, when, what for?

Welcome to my new and recent followers and here's an invitation to you and indeed all followers and viewers to join in with our Virtual Tea Party at the end of October. Details can be found by clicking on the Tea Party button to the right of your screen. We already have some contributors for the day with promises of visits from others. No great effort is involved - just treat it as a virtual playtime with the opportunity for others, old and new, to view your blog.


Hope to see you there, Bloggy Bloggers, with your cake, sandwiches, scones, teapots, china, witty conversation, best clothes, floral decorations and whatever else or whoever else you might like to bring along!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I shall indeed be popping in mum for a cake and a cuppa X

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those foods to taste test...well , someone's got to do it!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow is it a year since we last tea partied ?

    I will have a simple gathering this year but please count me in !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in, I will enjoy a day baking in preparation. I may even run to flaky pastry for some sausage rolls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.