I've just worked my way down my Blog favourites list and my other longer list which I keep on NetNewsWire. These were blogs that have recently been updated (Monday 2nd July). My list will not stop at 10 and so it shouldn't. I read blogs which interest me even though I don't necessarily follow everyone else's interests. All of these blogs have inspired me in some way. It's comforting to know that other people feel the same way as I do, have some of the same interests as me and are living in the 'real' world. If you are reading this blog of mine
or are a follower
or are on my favourites list
or have received a comment from me on your blog
please accept the Sunshine Award from me because you have positively inspired me in some way. If you are an award free zone please accept a 'very well done' from me and thank you for being there.
Sunshine Award List from my blog reading tonight.
1. Sft - for indirectly giving me the jolt I needed to embrace travel - not that I'm going to make it a hobby!
2. Anne from Ungardened Moments for taking me on a wonderful bloggy tour of Europe.
3. Bunnymummy for inspirational observations of nature and great ideas for crochet and patchwork.
4. Lucy from Attic 24 for inspirational crochet work which spurs my creative endeavours.
5. Vix from Vintage Vixen for inspiring me to be more adventurous in my choice of clothes.
7. Ladyhawthorne from Canterbury Cottage who has inspired me with this quote on her blog.
To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common--this is my symphony.
William Henry Channing 1810-1884
8. Kay and Sime from Just Human Beings. They are so full of life and make inspirational meals packed full of goodness.