Saturday 28 July 2012

A little bit of this and a little bit of that

A little bit of your wool, a little bit of my wool and a little bit of co-ordinating produced this blanket, destined to be a cot blanket for babies in India. A lady knits the rectangles and I crochet them together. Another lady sends them off. Once the first lady runs out of wool she starts another colour.


I'll just call it an abstract pattern!



It's raining here at the moment. This chap was singing in the rain in the Winter Gardens. A little bit of a floral display was going on.


Yesterday was sunny and puss went out bird spotting.


She had a little bit of help to get a little closer for further study.



I took a little bit of this and a little bit of that to make my table centre-piece.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the kitty looking through the glass roof!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Mum

    uuuoooh looks like Kitty is after something!

    Could you tell me if your initials are GW please?
    I have a new follower called G***** W***** and there is no link to a blog or clue. I was wondering if that was you ? :-)

    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not guilty - some people who follow don't have a blog of their own or don't want to link to blogs. You might be able to message them.
      xx

      Delete
    2. Look at your followers list at the very end to the people with no picture. There is one person there whose initials are GW and they seem to have recently left a message on your blog. If you click underneath their name you may be able to send them a message.
      xx

      Delete
    3. Ahhhh! thanks!
      Silly me it didn't occur to me that they might not have a blog of their own.

      A x

      Delete
  3. Your post reminded me of when we moved from London to the seaside many years ago. Our London born cat nearly had apoplexy when she saw her first seagull.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.