Kate from GTMTC has awarded me this One Lovely Blog Award. Ooh lovely!
a. Thank the person who nominated you on their blog - Thank you so much, Kate.
b. Tell 7 things about yourself - What do you want to know? I've already told you 7 things about myself here.
OK here's 7 more.
1. I have a very large stash of Lego (from DS's and DD's childhood days) that I'm reluctant to part with. My excuse for not de-cluttering the Lego was "When I retire I'll make all the models again." I did retire and I've not! Yet! I must give you a peep sometime. I love Lego. This lot's quite vintage now.
2. I had a heart attack 5 years ago which makes every day now a day worth living. (Take care of your diet and keep up the exercise.)
3. I like picking scabs! (Better than picking one's nose, I suppose.)
4. I love having a bubble bath.
5. I've still got the tier stands from my wedding cake - we've just had our 38th wedding anniversary.
6. When I fold my arms my left hand shows and when I clasp my hands my right thumb is over the top of my left.
Gosh, this is hard.
7. My stash of wool runs to 2 large drawers full, 2 smaller drawers full and 3 baskets full. Hmmm!
c. Nominate 15 blogs and then tell them of their nomination - This is difficult aswell. Lovely to me? Lovely to look at? Lovely coochy, coochy coo?
All your blogs are lovely. I know - if I put 'lovely' in a comment on your blog please accept a 'One Lovely Blog Award' from me. I'll keep a note of the blogs and then list them later.
That's another fact about me - I'd rather tackle a job in small steps rather than try to do it all at once. More successes that way.