Wednesday 24 August 2016

Today I shall be mostly ...

enjoying.

The sun is shining.

xx

Now it's nearly 7 in the evening and I'm reporting back to say that so far I've enjoyed every minute - weeding the garden, pruning the fruit cordons, sweeping the path, picking tomatoes and grapes, eating the garden for dinner, dancing at the Tower, walking along the promenade, talking with friends, eating the garden again for tea, receiving a parcel in the post, discussing with DH, having a bath and now just chilling at the computer with crochet by my side (as well as the cat!) and novel tempting me, before watching TV, sitting with the cat and more crocheting. Happiness today for me but unfortunately not for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Mum - The sun is shining on our side of the planet too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.