Thursday 11 August 2016

This way and that way

It was tidying bedrooms day today after the visit by family. All the bedding was washed and dried the other day so today was the general tidying up of clothes and bits and pieces. My way is to plonk everything on the bed and work from there. The tidy floor gives me the illusion that the room is tidy and I take my time just putting everything away from the bed. If I have to go from one room to the other I just stay and tidy the room that I'm in. All 4 bedrooms are now straight with new bedding, the surfaces are dusted and everything is in its place.

Tomorrow it's the downstairs that's going to be blitzed and then I'll be back to a normal cleaning routine.

xx

2 comments:

  1. You are very organized when it comes to straightening up rooms. I seem to run from room to room when I am tidying. Wastes too much time, but maybe that's what I want to do.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to have everything straight again after having visitors, isn't it. I tend to make piles of things to be moved to each room and then take each pile in one trip. We all have our own little ways.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.