So far I've
* cuddled brown Pusscat - he's sleeping it off after having his top set of teeth out 2 days ago. Ahh!!!
* made breakfast
* started off the bread
* tidied the bedroom
* tidied the kitchen
* made some pastry
* made some crumble topping
* cuddled the cat
* made lunch
* listened to the radio
* cleaned the skirting boards in the front room
* dusted in the front room - a rare occurence
* polished the brass
* stroked the cat (Pusscat 1 is looking after him)
I am now going to
* sit for a bit on the computer - hello world
* crochet more of the edging of the 2012 blanket - it's a long way round!
Later I will
* peel some windfall apples (given by a friend) for some apple crumble
* assemble some meat and potato pies and a vegetarian pie with onion, carrots, peppers, cheese, stock cube and anything else that's veggie in the fridge
* knock back the bread and prove
* bake the pies and crumbles
* have tea
* have a bath
* get ready to go out with DD on a night out!!!
* I'm on the last round of the edge! Whoopee!
The cats have settled themselves down underneath the blanket. Looks like I'll not be moving for a while yet.
* Two pies eaten and part of one apple crumble
* Going home from the night out. It was a cold, blustery night so the blanket came in handy.
I have just finished the final round of my blanket - yeah! Can't show you any pics yet as the cats are on the blanket.
PS A very warm welcome to my new follower.