I forgot to take my bags to the supermarket so we ended up with a pile of plastic bags. I use plastic bags to put my bread in then as bin liners so they are recycled at least twice. My drawer was looking pretty untidy with all these extra bags so ...
... I remembered that you could fold them to make them very small.
Then I had a play about and folded them a different way to end up as a rectangle.
1. Fold the bag in half as in the first picture, then roll up the bag from the bottom leaving a little bit of handle showing.
2. Turn the bag over and fold one bottom edge to just past the middle.
3. Fold the other bottom edge on top. (thirds)
4. Roll the handle around the package and tuck in. Voila!
5. Both ways took about a minute a bag. (Sing the Grand Old Duke of York twice.)
Now I can fit all these extra bags in the drawer.
PS A very warm welcome to my new follower.