Monday 12 March 2012

Reminder - Mum's Virtual Spring Fair

Date - 31st March 2012


Time - All day

We have the promise of these stalls at the Fair


Homemade 
Home Baking
Plants
Bric a Brac
Manicure/Nail
Mystery
Sewing
Games

plus
Entertainment

Thank you to all who have volunteered to do a Spring Fair post on the day. Stall holders please post as early as possible on the 31st. If you have not contacted me yet about a stall or about contributing to any or all of the stalls please do so in the comments so that I can link to your site. Just a picture of something to go on a stall would be nice - something you've made, a picture of some flowers, a picture of your wonderful nails! or a link to a Youtube video for entertainment or even instructions on how to do a dance. I'm sure you get the idea. I'm looking forward to your contributions. I'm off to find some bric-a-brac now - there's plenty in this house.



13 comments:

  1. I'll be in attendance (I'll be wearing a straw hat) and hope to pick up some ideas for your Fall/Autumn Fair....you will be having one the too, I hope?
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing your hat. Maybe we should have an Easter Bonnet contest. Let's see how this fair goes before we get carried away with the next one!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Not sure that I have this right but I think I am in? So should I do a post on something I have made during the month on the 31st of March? If so, add me to the sewing and plants (if garden veggies are included) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, yes of course you're in. You are quite right. On the 31st just show off what you've made and include your gardening adventures too. That way you will have contributed to two of the 'stalls'.
      xx

      Delete
  3. I am looking forward to this ,I will have to get my things together for a pic and I am going to try to make it look like a real stall..well in my dreams lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll make sure I am nice and early this time,got lots of baking to post on the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will be popping in for the Spring Fair.

    Sft x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you can make it, See you there.
      xx

      Delete
  6. I could do Pony Rides if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Mum
    I'll try but I'm not sure I'll be able to actually finish something new between now and then so am I able to post photos of garments knitted in the past - sort of like a catalogue - let people see what I've done previously so they can place (virtual) orders?
    If so I'll do a post for you
    Take care
    Cathy

    Cathy @ Still Waters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course, just the job. I'll link to your blog on the 31st under the Homemade stall.
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.