Wednesday 21 March 2012

Decorated Fairy Cake Show

Julie from KC's Court suggested a Decorated Fairy Cake section for the Virtual Spring Fair. It's a brilliant idea. I'm afraid I'm absolutely rubbish at decorating cakes, not having mastered the art of mixing icing sugar properly yet but I know that there are a few of you out there that are extremely creative in this area. Would you be willing to showcase your decorated cup cake for all to see? I don't think it would be fair to judge the best decorated because I'm sure they all would be the best but we could all drool and coo over all the ideas. Could we make this happen or not? I'll await your replies but for now I'll pencil it into the list. 


Thanks, Julie.

4 comments:

  1. Well I never expected that!
    Julie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Let me talk to daughter and see if she'd like to do fairy cakes. Ours aren't as pretty always, but they're plenty tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea ( for someone else to do lol)..I am busy sewing for our annual Quilt Day here in our little town so I will have a nice stall...I hope...to show for our Virtual Spring Fair....I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has done..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.