Friday 24 June 2011

The Kitchen Sink Saga

I do like a clean and sparkly kitchen sink.


Left overnight - Last night's supper, last night's music evening mugs and teapot, yesterday's bread tins. No wonder it's always tidy up first thing in the morning.


Oh my goodness, everything's going on in the kitchen now. Cleaning the kitchen floor, ironing, last night's soup, today's lemon drink and coffee. Yesterday's bread tins and flan dish.


Here's another disaster view straight after tea.


I do like a clean and sparkly kitchen sink.


I don't see it that way very often though.



6 comments:

  1. I love a sparkly clean kitchen sink too. Make the whole kitchen look tidy straight away, doesn't it? :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkly sink not often seen in this house either - mainly just before guests arrive! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my sink/kitchen is in a mess, I get very grumpy. It's the one place I have to have order in the house. I clean my sink with Gumption to get it looking shiny and clean.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate coming down to dishes in the sink so no matter how tired i get i always have to wash up before i go to bed!!...

    thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving a comment. .now ive discovered yours i'll be back!!

    charl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine doesnt look quite this clean!! x (ever)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine is rarely that clean either!
    But, it does scub up well!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    I'll be back too.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.