Wednesday 1 June 2011

Fresh

Just like Vintage Knitter I love fresh flowers. These Sweet William were from Tesco - reduced because I think they'd run out of water. They soon revived though.


These were from the garden. The poppies only last a day.


I also love fresh veg from our edible back garden. These salad leaves we had with mixed peppers, onion and tomato for a 'grass' lunch. Our own tomatoes are growing nicely in the greenhouse and outside our pepper plants are coming along well. DH has transplanted them into bigger pots.



2 comments:

  1. Anything fresh from the garden is amazing, isn't it?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet williams are one of my favourite flowers too. You're right about home grown produce - what can be better than eating your own veg?

    P.S. Thanks for leaving your lovely comment on my blog too.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.