Saturday 24 June 2017

Well hello there

Long time, no blog. Places to go, people to see, visitors to entertain. Garden neglected, house a tip - washing, ironing and putting away all take time.


Gosh, what an excuse!


It's been sunny and we've been out and about.




It's been sunny and we've been sitting in the garden.



It's been sunny and all the weeds seem to have taken over, the grapevine has run rampant and the eating of the mange tout sadly neglected.


Now we are nearly back to normal and I've been pruning, picking, arranging and relaxing.


Lovely to see visitors and equally lovely to be back to our daily routines.

xx  

10 comments:

  1. Lovely to have you back in blogland too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to be real life busy. The weather has been fabulous so you were right to make the most of it.
    It's ages since I visited the butterfly house. I expect it hasn't changed much. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, you look mighty comfortable there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone is busier this time of year, I was only thinking about messaging you to see if you were keeping well, welcome back xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, how those toes must be enjoying the fresh air too ;)

    Missed you Mum, and think of you - actually your late brother -
    every single time I spy the marigolds which are STILL growing in my shadecloth veggie hut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you have been having fun in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big sigh of relief. Glad you are back.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel I am always playing catch up even when I haven't been away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy to see you blogging again. Welcome back.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.