Sunday, 21 May 2017

The Box

I saw it at the CB and thought it would be a great box for small bits and pieces. It had a few old pens and crayons in it and it was a bargain at £1.50.


Yes it was a bargain once the contents were sorted.


Just look at the pens, pencils etc. inside.


Mind you what does anyone want 20 rubbers for?

I feel a sort out of my stationery, crayons and pens is in order now and that means attacking the shelves!!!


Good job I also purchased another I-key-ah basket! Bargain - just £1.00.

xx


5 comments:

  1. Well that's and interesting box!

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if a teacher could use the rubbers? Funny tho how one small purchase leads to big tasks/sorting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like a little treasures chest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely treasure you found and it was a great price as well.

    Yep, one small purchase and something always seems to need tidying.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All stationery is needed! I have a rubber collection from when I was a school. Its somewhere in the loft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.