Sunday 21 May 2017

The Box

I saw it at the CB and thought it would be a great box for small bits and pieces. It had a few old pens and crayons in it and it was a bargain at £1.50.


Yes it was a bargain once the contents were sorted.


Just look at the pens, pencils etc. inside.


Mind you what does anyone want 20 rubbers for?

I feel a sort out of my stationery, crayons and pens is in order now and that means attacking the shelves!!!


Good job I also purchased another I-key-ah basket! Bargain - just £1.00.

xx


9 comments:

  1. Well that's and interesting box!

    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if a teacher could use the rubbers? Funny tho how one small purchase leads to big tasks/sorting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely treasure you found and it was a great price as well.

    Yep, one small purchase and something always seems to need tidying.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All stationery is needed! I have a rubber collection from when I was a school. Its somewhere in the loft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treasure indeed - stationery shops are my favourite - just lock me in for the night! Not sure how I got to your lovely blog but now I am here just thought I would leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just thought I would check in to see if everything is going well. Hope you are doing fine and will be blogging again soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorting stuff is very cathartic whether it is a stationary cupboard, kitchen cupboard or a wardrobe. I am another stationary lover.....especially gorgeous notebooks.
    Eloise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.