Wednesday 16 December 2015

Advent Calendar 16 - Days Left 9

Frugal in Suffolk passed on these quick questions from Dawn at Doing it for ourselves who had a link to the questions on another blog. I thought I'd join in this activity today.

  
1)  Do you like blue cheese?
    Not at all

2)  Have you ever smoked?
    Not at all

3)  Do you own a gun?  
    Not at all

4)  What flavor of Kool Aid is your favourite?
I don't know what Kool Aid is - presumably a drink

5)  Do you get nervous before dental appointments?
     Only if I know there's something wrong with my teeth

6)  What do you think of hot dogs?
     Fine but not Ikea's

7)  What's your favorite Christmas movie?
      White Christmas

8)  What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
      Tea

9)  Can you do push-ups?
      One before collapsing

10)  What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
        A platinum wire ring that DH made me at university. I don't wear it though.

11)  What's your favorite hobby?
        Crocheting at the moment

12)  Do you have A.D.D.?
        No

13)  Do you wear glasses or contacts?
        Glasses for distance

14)  What's your middle name?
        I don't have one.

15)  What are your thoughts at this moment?
        It's nearly sherry time.

16)  Name 3 drinks you regularly consume.
        Water, sliced lemon in hot water, sherry

17)  What is a current worry of yours?
        My health 

18)  What do you currently hate?
        Untangling Christmas tree lights

19)  Where is your favorite place to be?
        Home 

20)  What do you plan on doing on New Year's Eve this year?
        Not going to a party

21)  To where would you like to travel?
        Nowhere at the moment

22)  Name three people you think will do this questionnaire on their
        blog.
        Sorry, not able to

23)  Do you own slippers?
        Slip ons for normal, sparkly bootees for Christmas

24)  What color shirt are you wearing?
        I don't wear shirts. I'm wearing now a T-shirt that says 'Santa said I can have it'. 

25)  Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
        Never tried

26)  Can you whistle?
        Yes 

27)  What is your favorite color?
        Green

28)  What songs do you sing in the shower?
        I have a bath, not a shower and I wash in the bath, not sing.

29)  Would you be a pirate?
        No 

30)  What's in your pocket right now?
        No pockets

31)  What's the last thing that made you laugh?
        Have I got News for You

32)  What vehicle do you drive?
        Rav 4

33)  What's the worst injury you've ever had?
        Broken wrist

34)  Do you love where you live?
        Yes

35)  Would you change your first name if you could?
        No - it'll do me.


xx

I'm linking my Advent Calendar with Julie's Scrapbook.

2 comments:

  1. The thing that I'm most surprised by when reading all these answers on everyone's blogs is how few people have middle names. and how we all like being at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answers 1-3 NO, 5 Yes, 8 Only drink Tea!, 14 middle name Annette, 27 Favourite Colour Red, 29 Wanted to be a pirate when I was little, 31 Our doorbell, the batteries are running low so it makes a funny noise which amuses people who ring the doorbell, 34 Yes, 35 No I love my name
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.