Monday 14 December 2015

Advent Calendar 14 - Days Left 11

Sue from Our Life in the Country has been doing what she calls a Reverse Advent where she donates one item to charity for each of the 24 days. Now that's a great idea and I've managed to keep up the donations here and also made myself much happier on the de-cluttering front. Some of my items have just been given away to other people but most have been taken to the CS. Examples of the de-clutter are Christmas Decorations, clothes, shoes and books.

xx

I'm linking my Advent Calendar with Julie's Scrapbook.

4 comments:

  1. I think that is a great idea
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Given Away [as opposed to Giving Up] each day during Lent, but not done it for Advent. I must make a note in my diary for next year! Advent Blessings x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have been inspired by reverse advent> I have a pile of things to take to the charity shop, I've passed a couple of things on and a couple of things have been repurposed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.