Friday 16 October 2015

Favourite (at the Moment) on Friday

I have favourite glasses for different drinks. Here's the water glass, which I bought at a CB.


And the - oh of course you can see - glass, which again was a CB find.


This one is the beer glass of the moment which was found in a shop doorway in town. Always look down around the bustling streets. There's lots to be found. Not always a lot to pick up though!




One more favourite is the sherry glass and this one is just styled so very simply it's a pleasure to use.


The next Friday Favourite will be a pen, pencil or writing or growing implement. I wonder if other people have favourites of the moment.

1. teddy
2. mug and/or cup
3. drinking glass
4. pen, pencil or writing or drawing implement
5. plate for meals
6. shoes and/or clothing suggested by (Mac and Janet)
7. hobby
8. place suggested by (Rachelradiostar)
9. self-indulgent treat suggested by (johnnyjumpsup)

xx

3 comments:

  1. Love Guinness, it's finally getting cool enough to drink it again, too hot in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite pint glass that we have is one I found on the side of the road near my house. It's amazing what you can find by keeping your eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same with scissors! A pair for everything. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.