Monday 5 January 2015

On the eleventh day of Christmas ...

… my true love sent to me - 

11 winter pine-cones


10 stars a shining


9 baubles hanging


8 pens for greetings


7 candles lighting


6 toys a-gazing


5 gold rings


4 poin-setts


3 Santa stamps


2 turtle doves


and an angel a-top a Christmas tree.


xx

PS - I shall keep the pine cones out as a decoration for white and wintry January.

xx

PPS - A very warm welcome to 2 new followers.

xx

PPS - Thank you for yesterday's help. I've found the list from the Dashboard and will reinstate all my Simply Delightful blogs on the blog this evening.

xx

PPS - You've had enough kisses for now!

2 comments:

  1. Only one more day and then Christmas will be well and truly over for another year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only here for the kisses!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.