Friday 18 April 2014

Alphabet Blogging - O


O is for 'Oh my!'

Just look at it - looks like a bomb's hit the place. This is first thing in the morning with supper plates and breakfast dishes ready to be loaded into the dishwasher. The rubbish is waiting to be put out and the floor's a mess. Oh my!


What are mum's for? That's better.


Oh my! The grape vine is going great guns.


I need to train some of those side shoots and cut off the ones that aren't needed.


Oh my just look at that. The mange tout are poking their heads out of the soil. My little plot is starting to produce.


Please visit the other Alphabet Bloggers by clicking on the links and please join in if you would like. Next week's letter is N as we are going backwards in the alphabet.


xx

7 comments:

  1. we all have those "oh my " moments, beautiful grapevine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your simple whites & green foliage - very refreshing. There was an old greenhouse with grapevine attached to the house I grew up in; I loved going in there...especially when one of our cats chose to have her kittens in there !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate an untidy kitchen when I get up on a morning, but as I'm the first in bed 99 times out of 100 there's not much I can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wOw! a grapevine! It looks wonderful.
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, my kitchen often looks like that!! Glad to see the mange tout are showing themselves, and your vine looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.