"This is what I do!"
1. Chop up onions (I used 2), carrots (I used 2), peppers (I used 3 but left parts of each for use in a salad) and squash some garlic (I used one fat bulb).
2. Get ready some tinned tomatoes or chopped tomatoes (I used 2 tins) and some corn. Oh, ***** **, I've taken a picture of a tin of peas. I suppose you could use peas. (I used 1 tin of corn!) Any additional veggie ingredient can be used.
3. In a large pan, using a tiny bit of oil, brown some chicken pieces. (However many you wish to use that will fit in your pan. I used 3 large thighs.)
4. Add in all the other ingredients plus 2 stock cubes, 1 tomato tin of water, a squirt of tomato ketchup, a table spoon of chutney, sloshes of soy sauce, Worcester sauce and hot chilli sauce and sprinklings of Italian seasoning, mixed herbs and chilli powder.
5. Stick in oven on a medium heat for at least 2 hours. Thicken up the sauce with gravy granules if needed.
I had mine with pasta and a side salad. DH had his with a baked potato.
Tonight we shall have ours with rice.
I may stretch the sauce that is left and make a lasagne.
Edit: I made a curry with the sauce that was left.
PS No sign of the Bloggy Blanket. I have emailed Peg and will email Fran today.