Tuesday 21 January 2014

Filofaxitis

My name is Mum and I think I'm becoming a Filofax addict.


I made some page dividers and decorated them with gold sticky letters to make the labels.


Don't they just shine and sparkle! (sorry) :{


I bought (yes paid money for) some Sharpie mini felts to add colour to my pages.

Now what colour shall I use now? (sorry)  :{


I parted with money again to purchase some Washi tape (I know all the names to drop now!) to partition the pages and add even more colour.


I'm experimenting with different page layouts in order make optimum use of my diary pages. I even bought a (very expensive for what it is) plastic hole punch ruler to make the correct holes in paper pages.

Oh me, oh my - money spent for the month now!

xx

8 comments:

  1. We have both been using Filofaxes for over 30 years- and the special hole punch we purchased way back then has lasted well and proved incredibly useful. Love your page dividers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how we start these new things and just have to keep going!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would make me happy too .. love organising

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt realise you could still get filofaxes! I thought they were a thing of the yuppies in the 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least it makes the day go faster on your cold winter ones.
    Take care
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking very smart indeed. I'm sure you will find new uses for your washi tape.
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.