Friday 15 July 2011

I enjoy ...

... working (playing) at the Charity Shop one afternoon a week. I pay them rather than they pay me! Today I brought home 2 carrier bags full. (I have to sneak them in quietly.) I thought I'd better have the Low-Fat cook book just to show that I do pay some attention to my diet. I couldn't say no to the hessian. I'm sure it will come in handy sometime.


The belt is lovely, just the thing to wear with my long skirts.


I also got 2 T-shirt tops and 3 zips (for putting in the skirts from the car-boot. I know why they were 50p each now.)


Finally I found this upholstery fabric which I hope will be enough to cover the chair in the picture and possibly its twin. The price for all was £7 which I thought was a real bargain. I've made myself more work now though. 


5 comments:

  1. So satisfying isn't it when you bag some bargains .... the Zoffany was a steal .... well done Mum. Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bargainlicious!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog, it's great to know people are reading it!
    I have also been on a charity shop trawl today, very enjoyable indeed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked up some great bargains there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Id be so bad working in the Opshops I am bad enuff with what I buy when I go there.You did well tho sneeky sneeky lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too work in a charity shop and end up bringing home something each week. It just can't be helped!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. it's always exciting reading them.